Uploader
Zařízení:
iGET Blackview, Lenovo Phab2 DUAL GOLD, nová Nokia 3310 Kdyby něco,tak SZ
Odesláno:
21. 09. 2019 06:45
CPU Information My Device Hardware Info
CPU Information My Device Hardware Info v1.0 [PRO]

Požadavky: Android 4.4 a vyšší

Popis: Informace o CPU a hardwaru mého zařízení vám poskytují všechny potřebné informace o vašem hardwaru a operačním systému jasným, přesným a uspořádaným způsobem

Screen:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Více info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpu.hardware.software.device.system.information
Stahuj zde: PRO features unlocked

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://upload.ac/rtlfs9nuoquf
https://uploadrar.com/942f0v5b0f4n
https://www.uploadship.com/b91decdaadf8ce75
Feature of CPU Information - My Device Hardware Info:

# Battery information for battery status and percentage.
# Camera information for camera resolution and features.
# Cpu information for the number of core and frequency.
# Device information for device model and manufacturer.
# Display information for display size and resolution.
# Feature information for supported feature e.g. wifi,nfc,bluetooth,fingerprint.
# Memory information for sd card, phone memory, and ram.
# Os info for os version, kernel, and version name.
# Sensor information for supported sensors.
# Sim information for sim number and provider.

Cpu information - my device hardware info is elegant, accurate and simple, the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into four smart categories, for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are usage, software information, device information, and connectivity. It's trying to detect components of your smartphone to provide complete information about the device's hardware. The app displays the most advanced camera specifications, including sensor size, pixel size, aperture, focal length, iso range, raw capability, face detection and more.

The internal temperature of your smartphone infos 3dmark cpu specs tool use fast cpu hardware test. How to check system configuration server hardware components system performance. Cpu and gpu frequencies density and orientation monitor system viewer 64 bit cpu z standalone portable cpu materiel. What is a device driver? cpu configuration governor and kernel information system status cpu processors. cpu temperature monitor widget a clock frequency of each core monitor cpu frequencies total running processes memory and system load memory usage. Hardware information software cpu check app performance cpu speed test cpu utilization. Cpu identification tool is hardware specification.

Hardware and software device information systems cpu detector check multiples windows cpu z exe. Cpu/ram/device/memory type and bandwidth cpu z online latest version of processor system info tool. Motherboard information cpu test device status cpu z android app mobile performance meter cpu activity cpu temp software. All software & hardware details computer benchmark test cpu ram app information. Cpu z device & system info hardware identifier smart device cpu mediatek cpu monitor app system information software. Cpu information device info android cpu monitor mobile detail. Hardware check software my device info cpu architecture or cpu monitor widget.

Cpu information - my device hardware info search devices will see the most detailed specifications of other android smartphones. Internet speed monitor will see current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in the status bar. Articles will helpful how-to guide and informative articles. Question and answer forum a special dedicated forum to solve problems and queries. Widget a semi-transparent widget on home screen displays at glance at the information on the device's important status.
Dotazy na SZ.
Uploader
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1