Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
13. 12. 2007 23:45
Basic4PPC 5.80 > 6
Basic4ppc is the easiest and most affordable way to develop powerful applications for Pocket PC/ Windows Mobile devices.
Basic4ppc is used by thousands of users in over 60 countries.
Basic4ppc supports Pocket PC 2002, Smartphone 2003, WM2003, WM2003 SE,Smartphone 5.0, WM5.0, WM6.0 Standard (Smartphone), WM6.0 Classic and WM6.0 Professional.
Homesite
Nice piece of software for programmers

Version for PPC also included.
Download
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.odsiebie.com/pokaz/17209---42b5.html
EnjoY!
Naposledy upravil(a)
TnT84 dne 31. 12. 2007 19:01, celkem upraveno 1 x.
milikiller
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Qtek 9000 , Palm Tungsten T2 , Mda compact III
Příspěvky:
18
Registrován:
27. 11. 2007 19:44
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 08:50
Super něco takového jsem dlouho hledal... Na Palm OS to byl Small basic ale tohle je lepší a hlavně na PPC. Dobrá práce
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 13:21
No problem

Have you tested this? Cause I tried to write a simple app in it but got errors when compiling

Strange is that I can run it without problem but can't make executable. Message is something like:
Error compiling program:
Could not find file 'c:/..../sp/sp.exe'
Or similiar to this depending for what device I want to compile. Any ideas ?
milikiller
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Qtek 9000 , Palm Tungsten T2 , Mda compact III
Příspěvky:
18
Registrován:
27. 11. 2007 19:44
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 19:14
Work fine
You need download .net fix !!! 1.1!!!
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.basic4ppc.com/requirements.html
after install work and compile runing

TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 19:41
I know that I need .NET I have it already. All versions installed. I mean 1.1 next updated to 2.0 and finally 3.0.
BTW .NET is obligatory cause it uses ilasm.exe compiler for arm that comes with it. If possible can you send me ilasm.exe in v1.1 cause I have 2.0 now. Probably there are some differences between. You should find it in:
\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
milikiller
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Qtek 9000 , Palm Tungsten T2 , Mda compact III
Příspěvky:
18
Registrován:
27. 11. 2007 19:44
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 19:51
If you instal Framework 1.1 Basic4ppc automaticaly find this compiller
Compiler V1.1 is here
Kód: Vybrat vše
milikiller.ic.cz/external/ilasm.exe
my first binary tested for Desktop is here.
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 20:07
It still doesn't work. Thanks Bill for uncompatible with older version .NET

When installing it says that it's compatible backward. Ok I guess I need to create a virtual machine for playing with this beauty

. However, thanks earned :lol:
milikiller
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Qtek 9000 , Palm Tungsten T2 , Mda compact III
Příspěvky:
18
Registrován:
27. 11. 2007 19:44
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 20:19
lol. Programming is hard discipline because many developmnet tools not work correct. Try Appforge

its Visual Basic 6 module for development on Symbian , Uiq3,Palm and Pocket PC

Realy good software. On my Palm Tungsten T2 work realy fine
I need programming tool for game creation... I am old user of blender

its interesting software. now many people working on port for PPC, port is funcion...but game engine is realy complex system...rewriting for pocket pc is realy hard work...
my homepage : Blender life
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://milikiller.ic.cz/html/gal.htm
i like 3D game and interactive crazy 3D models
/// Linky do Code - viz Pravidla :!: Příště by to mohla být 
:!:
FullSoft
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
17. 12. 2007 21:21
Blender + Python grrrr I never liked that. Making project in this was a horror for me. Anyway nice projects. I know that for .NET Studio are plugins, Embedded studio. But this app is quite easy for making simple apps. I just wanna play in programing for knowledge not for develop aplications. I have basic knowledge about programming

As you say Appforge is module of Visual Basic and this is a part of .NET Studio and I don't want tank to kill a fly, but thanks for advice.
Stanl3yCZ
Mobil Beginner
Příspěvky:
47
Registrován:
17. 10. 2007 14:55
Odesláno:
27. 12. 2007 20:59
To je parada.. Hraju si s tim prvni den, zatim jsem udelal textovej editor malovani a naky nesmysly.. =) Akorat by mne zajimalo jestli existuje vic prikazu nez je tam napsany v Keywords, protoze bych chtel casem delat trosku komplexnejsi programy a prijde mi ze je tam dost malo moznosti... Kdyby se tu nasel nekdo kdo to ovlada na urovni nebo alespon nejaky amater tak se ozvete, rad bych s nekymdelal programky a hry ... =)
Jinak ten program je perfektni, prehlednej, kvalitni.. Akorat mi chybi moznost kompilace do exe primo v zarizeni...