Moderátor
Zařízení:
iPhone 12 / Apple Ipad / Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2011 10:42
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed Undercover v1.0.0.0

Požadavky: unlocked WP7

Popis: REAL CARS! REAL FAST! DESIGNED JUST FOR WINDOWS PHONE 7. Enabled for Xbox LIVE®, earn achievements and track leaderboards as you power 20 of the world’s hottest high-performance cars through 24 undercover missions and 8 challenging modes of hot-pursuit action! XBOX LIVE ENABLED! SEE WHO’S THE REAL DEAL Use your existing Xbox LIVE Gamertag or create a new one via the Windows Phone 7 main menu to track achievements and access leaderboards for this Need for Speed Undercover game.

ObrázekObrázek

Wanna go for a ride? Then take your Windows Phone for a spin with Need for Speed: Undercover. Silly intro puns aside, I have to say I was very impressed by this game. It’s got pretty much everything you would expect from a high quality racing game.

The game is based around a storyline where you go (as the name suggests) undercover to race around & beat opponents in an attempt to get accepted into different gangs to bring them down from the inside! This is all shown through the various cut scenes which are actual videos with actors in, not just a couple of poorly animated 3D characters.

Talking of 3D, the graphics throughout the game are brilliant. The last few racing games I reviewed were on Windows Mobile & they are nothing compared to this. The main menu of the game shows the ‘safe house’ that has been set up for you, with your car in the middle. But it’s not just a still image; it circles around the room which I feel is a really nice effect. On the wall is a map of the local area which you zoom in on when you want to choose a race to play.

Beyond this, the maps themselves look brilliant with each of the three cities offering different environments. The roads, buildings, trees & everything else that goes zooming past looked brilliant on my Optimus 7’s screen. Having said that, a lot of the time it shows on your speedometer that you are going really fast & you end up skidding round corners, but it doesn’t actually look that fast.

There is so much you can do in this game, buy cars, sell cars, upgrade cars, race, unlock cars etc.
There’s even a huge variety of different types of races that you do as you progress through the different maps, which range from simply beating your opponent around a track to having to knock as many police cars off the road as you can. I was quite impressed by the police car races because it goes into slow motion as their cars go tumbling off; it’s a very nice effect.

No matter which type of race you are doing, the controls are still the same:

- Steer using the accelerometer.
- Use N2O to have a burst of speed by flicking up the screen.
- Brake by tapping the screen.
- Slow down time by swiping downwards (for doing fast little manoeuvres)
- Pause the game by swiping down with 2 fingers (very nice addition)

Další info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.marketplacebrowser.com/8591/need-for-speed%E2%84%A2-undercover
Download a Instrukce:

http://www.edisk.sk/sk/stahni/88517/JC_NFSUnd_1.0.0.0_W7.rar_153.25MB.html
Mirror:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/140052931/JC_NFSUnd_1.0.0.0_W7.rar
Moderátor
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1