Stránka 1 z 1

PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 18:41
od TnT84
Obrázek
Features

* Classic Arcade Design, beefed up with tons of new digital extras
* Authentic flippers, bumpers, slingshots, and more modeled after real pinball machines!
* A superb physics engine giving realistic play
* Awesome Space Alien Hunter graphics, art, and special visual effects!
* Unique Quests to perform and Mini-Games to play, giving you endless hours of playtime
* Smooth gameplay supporting traditional Directional Pad controls and advanced On-screen controls
* Enjoy tons of great sound effects, music and voices tailored to the game
* Highscore List for Alien Hunter bragging rights!

More info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.pdamill.com/prod_ma.shtml
Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/333730/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.1.1.XSc.rar.html
Didn't see that game here. However main reason of posting this topic was to test hosting service on files-upload.com. Thanks to Filippo and FullSoft.
/edit:
I just realized that I've got newer version. Upped it here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/333858/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.2.1.XSc.rar.html

Napsal: 02. 07. 2007 09:10
od mate
supr hra, doporucuji stahnout...
posilam thx

Napsal: 20. 12. 2007 20:54
od hatecko23
pls reuplod

Napsal: 20. 12. 2007 21:21
od TnT84
Sorry, but I don't have it now. I'll look for it on my backups. Be patient. BTW they are only upgrading servers, I'm guessing files will be available soon.

/Edit: Found and uploaded.

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://xirror.com/spread/74704318/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.2.1.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Napsal: 20. 05. 2008 08:21
od Bufik
PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v2.0

link:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/116175954/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v2.0.XScale.WM2003.Regged-COREPDA.zip.html

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Napsal: 02. 07. 2009 08:17
od mikel cz
Prosimtě, jakej je u tý dvojky Registrační klíč? Nikde ho nemůžu najít :?

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Napsal: 04. 07. 2009 15:10
od s.s.rock
Serial je:

Kód: Vybrat vše

7300DE53-8ACE3553-19AAEAB3
:wink: