Podělte se s ostatnímy o důležité návody. Pokud chcete pomoct nedávejte to sem ale do pomoc!
5 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

[návod] CID unlock pro G3/G4 HTC Wizard

Podělte se s ostatnímy o důležité návody. Pokud chcete pomoct nedávejte to sem ale do pomoc!
Filippo
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Odesláno:
09. 11. 2007 15:00
[návod] CID unlock pro G3/G4 HTC Wizard
The following processes are for unlocking a G3 or G4 HTC Wizard PPC. This is in direct relation to my release posted here
I take only partial credit for cleaning up how things are phrased in the G4 section. Otherwise I did not write or come up with these. They do work however cuz I have used them. If you kill or ''brick'' your device its cu you didn't follow directions. Don't blame me or ppcwarez or the original authors. These are tried and true and DO Work!
Follow THESE Steps EXACTLY.
To learn how to do this for HTC Wizards specifically then follow this procedure to find out if you have a G3 or a G4:
First determine if you got a G3 or a G4 device. When you turn on your device from can can see you're IPL and SPL version on the screen. If you got IPL/SPL 1.xx or 2.xx you've got a G3 device. If the IPL/SPL shows 2.xx.xxx1 you've got a G4.
Then if you have a G3 you can do the following. All downloads needed for this process are provided at the end of this post.
(1) Download The Following at the bottom of this Post:
1. Button Rom
2. Lokiwiz
3. T-Mobile 2.26 Rom
(2) Make sure your Wizard is connected through Activesync to your PC and run the Button Rom (unrar and run the updater) go through the entire process.
(3) Once this is completed Extract Lokiwiz to the root of you COMPUTERS' drive.
(4) Open Activesync WITH YOUR DEVICE NOT CONNECTED! and delete your partnership.
(5) Connect your device and cancel the partnership.
(6) Now goto where you extracted lokiwiz to and copy enablerapi.cab to your device.
(7) Now pick up your wizard and run the enablerapi.cab. Let it finish.
(8) Go back to your PC and open command prompt and type ''CD\'' without the quotes. Then type ''lokiwiz.bat'' without quotes. Then when you are able to choose option ''U''. Your device will reboot upon completion.
(9) After its finished rebooting rerun lokiwaiz.bat in command prompt and choose option ''C''. Again your device will reboot.
(10)Watch the rebooting of your PDA, if BOTH IPL and SPL are 1.xx then great. Quite probably your IPL will be 1.xx and your SPL will be 2.xx. Rerun the button 1.05 ROM downgrade a second time and it will become 1.x on both IPL and SPL. You don't need to redo the unlocking.
(11)Now install the T-Mobile 2.26 rom.
After that's done say hello to your CID and SIM unlocked Wizard. You may now flash any rom you want :)
For G4 devices however You can flash it without truly unlocking it:
(1) Download Shelltool (Download link at bottom) and extract it.
(2) You should disable any antivirus and firewall,as well as close all active applications on your desktop.
(3) Download ROM what you want to flash to your device. Might I suggest the one I refered to earlier in this post.
(4) Look in the rom file and extract the nk.nbf to the ShellTool directory.
(5) Connect your device to ActiveSync, then copy Cert_SPCS.cab and EnableRapi.cab and run them. Wait a few moments after those are done and reboot your device.
(6) After Reboot go ahead and access connection manager and shut off all communication. This means all items should be grayed out or have an x on them.
(7) go back to your computer and run ShellTool.
(8) Click Get ROM info. After that you will see some information about the rom and what this ROM includes.
(9) Click ?Extract OS? and wait for a bit. You will get ?Done!? as a message when os is finished extracting.
(10)Click on ?Flash OS?.
(11)Read all the information on the popup and follow instructions.
(12)Verify your device is connected through activesync.
(13)After that click ?OK?. ShellTool will start to flash your device. You won?t see any percents of progress and your device won?t be in bootloadermode.
PlEASE!!! DON?T TOUCH YOUR PC OR DEVICE. YOU SHOULD WAIT ABOUT 15 MIN WHILE PROCESS IS FINISHED!!!
When your device is flashed you will get a message about it! ?[your time] Write ROM 80040000-OS.nb End?
(14) ONLY AFTER ?END? MESSAGE should you DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE AND MAKE a HARD RESET!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
* 1 - Holding "Voice Dial" + "Wireless Manager" while short pressing the "reset" button
* 2 - Hold the 2 buttons until you see the screen telling you to press send button to hard reset.
* 3 - Press "send/dial" button to hard reset
If you encounter itsutils error please DONt hard reset and try the following steps:
---1. Disconnect USB cable and reconnect again
---2. Wait until activesync is fully connected
---3. Setup EnableRapi.cab again and reboot
---5. Run ShellTool again and folow the steps
Downloads for G3:

Button ROM

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/18212239/CUSTOM__RUU_Wizard_1050412_WWE_101_11210_WWE.exe.html
Lokiwiz

http://rapidshare.com/files/28869512/attachment.php_attachmentid_25702_d_1135865869
T-Mobile Rom

http://rapidshare.com/files/28877893/RUU_Prodigy_2210206_22102109_021911_TMO_UK_WWE_Ship.exe
Downloads For G4:

Shelltool

http://rapidshare.com/files/28888121/ShellTool.rar

převzato z:

ppcwarez.org
[/size]

Kdo by chtěl, můžu to přeložit PC Translatorem do ČJ...
Toshiba Portégé G900
Mobil Extra User
Kony.cz
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
IPHONE 3G OS 3.0
Odesláno:
11. 11. 2007 13:41

no spis nez traslatorem, tak by to bylo lepsi od cloveka co umi anglicky aby to bylo trosku srozumitelne
Mobil Plus User
Matezzz
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
[Htc Diamond] [Samsung S5660 Galaxi Gio]
Odesláno:
11. 11. 2007 20:56

Flashování jakékoli ROM na CID-locked HTC Wizarda (G3 i G4)

Nechci se vám do toho plést ,ale tady to je v cz a sám jsem to na svém wizardu (MDA Vario) provedl a je to OK. 8)

Adresa je tady:

http://www.ppctuning.org/?page=Flashing%20all
Mobil Extra User
kubanec86
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
HTC Explorer (Android 2,3)
Odesláno:
02. 06. 2010 11:08

Re: [návod] CID unlock pro G3/G4 HTC Wizard

Pomoc asi sem BRICKNUL... Došel sem skoro až nakonec ale ipl bylo 1.01 a spl 2.21. Tak sem dal znova downgrade ROM. Při tom mi to vyhlásilo chybu a teď když telefon připojim telefon k pc tak napíše že jedno zařízení připojené k USB nepracuje správně, takže už s nim nejde nic dělat. Pujde s tim ještě něco nebo sem si právě vyrobil težítko? :-(

edit: Tak nakonec byla chyba u mě. Opravoval sem konektor a nějak se uvolnil...ale i tak něco neni v pořádku. Nemůžu docílit toho aby SPL bylo 1.xx když dělám v příkazovym řádku ten lokiwiz.bat tak na pár řádkách napsal "system nemůže najít uvedenou cestu" a telefon se nerestartoval,jak by podle návodu měl... Takže se ptám, kde dělám chybu?
Mobil Čumil Plus
maco-lv
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
SE k610i a MDA Wario
Odesláno:
20. 01. 2012 14:19

Re: [návod] CID unlock pro G3/G4 HTC Wizard

Ahojte mam taky problem pri flashovani ROM od Jimmiho mi ostala stat obrazovka na obrazku t.mobile z udajmi IPL: 1.03
Spl: 1.03
možete mi poradit ako ho znova ozivit? dakujem.
Mobil Čumil Plus
5 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1