Hudba, obrázky, témata a spousta dalšího.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Gameloft's Asphalt 4 Theme For Car Racing Fans

Hudba, obrázky, témata a spousta dalšího.
lucifer7595
V.I.P.
Zařízení:
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Odesláno:
07. 03. 2009 19:47
Gameloft's Asphalt 4 Theme For Car Racing Fans
Gameloft’s Asphalt 4: Elite Racing dev team has delivered a fantastic mobile theme for racing fans featuring attractive Bugatti Veyron car as a wallpaper

Theme is designed for the S60 3rd edition FP1 and Fp2 devices and fits both, portrait and landscape mode. Beside the nice wallpaper it also contains set of sounds that can be applied through the ‘Personalisation’ menu in your Settings.

The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is a mid-engine grand touring car produced by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS and was introduced in 2005 as the fastest production car in the world.

It is currently one of the fastest accelerating and decelerating production cars in the world, with a 0 -100- 0 time of 8.6 seconds and, at 1.1 million Euro (1.5 million USD), it is also one of the most expensive cars in the world.

Asphalt 4 is theme that will turn your device into a mobile garage of gaming goodness and you can grab it from the Asphalt 4: Elite Racing mini-site for free. Unfortunately this is bitmap based them and it doesn’t looks that good on high resolution screen as it is designed and optimized for small QVGA screens.

ObrázekObrázekObrázek

Kdo nečte anglicky tak jenom podotýkám že téma obsahuje i sadu zvuků kterou si pak můžete aktivovat v nastavení.

Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://uloz.to/1420091/asphalt_4_theme.sis
Je potřeba asi ocertifikovat (podle koncovky).
Dělejme něco s cigánama nebo se z toho poserem - POSERETE !!! Já už to mám za pár a děcka do cigánova jsem ani nevyráběl !! A neptejte se mě proč. Samy uvidíte. Je to podpis a tohle mě vystihuje nejlíp. Sám proti všem v zájmu zachování lidstva !!

BTW: potřeboval bych pozvat na pívo někoho z KM bo okolí ( odborníka na Android ) by mi objasnil pár věcí. To jsem zvědav :)
V.I.P.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1