Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:41
12. 10. 2007 22:41
Veterán
Příspěvky:
2813
2813
Registrován:
24. 12. 2006 23:13
24. 12. 2006 23:13
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:47
12. 10. 2007 22:47
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:56
12. 10. 2007 22:56
Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
SE Xperia ST17i (Active) + 8GB; HP iPAQ 514 + 512 MB
SE Xperia ST17i (Active) + 8GB; HP iPAQ 514 + 512 MB
Příspěvky:
134
134
Registrován:
18. 08. 2007 08:11
18. 08. 2007 08:11
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
13. 10. 2007 11:31
13. 10. 2007 11:31
If that's a problem I'll start writing English and keep advertising Czech
More comfortable than using ěščřžýáíéúů and the different set of characters that come with the Czech keyboard layout.
For example, my Czech kayboard layout on my laptop is missing a backslash
I've never gotten used to using the special Czech characters...So if I were to write correctly, it would take thrice the time necessary now
Sorry if it seems a bit ironic. What I meant by using that ad was more of a grammar issue. A lot of people can't use commas correctly, don't know where to write i/y, or post something that just doesn't sound czech even though it uses the language. THAT sucks. Czech characters are bad enough to deal with when encoding e-books, let alone write using them.
To TnT84: No offense meant...I don't expect ayone whose primary language is not czech to write in czech. Quite the opposite; my hat's off to you for being so kind and writing in english and not polish
I'm from Ostrava and yet I understand more of german and english than I do polish. :oops:
For example, my Czech kayboard layout on my laptop is missing a backslash
I've never gotten used to using the special Czech characters...So if I were to write correctly, it would take thrice the time necessary now
Sorry if it seems a bit ironic. What I meant by using that ad was more of a grammar issue. A lot of people can't use commas correctly, don't know where to write i/y, or post something that just doesn't sound czech even though it uses the language. THAT sucks. Czech characters are bad enough to deal with when encoding e-books, let alone write using them.
To TnT84: No offense meant...I don't expect ayone whose primary language is not czech to write in czech. Quite the opposite; my hat's off to you for being so kind and writing in english and not polish





