Link:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.4shared.com/dir/3056848/a4dafc3c/Smartphone_Games.html/edit
And here is a handy tool for mass downloading from 4shared:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.4shared.com/dir/3057356/ee9068fe/EB-LITE.htmlF**K! these fu****s are filtrating words in filename
/edit3:
I think it's complete now, so here is the list:
Subfolders not included and some names of releases changed, look edit2ChessGenius.v1.3.Smartphone.aSxPDA.rar
15Cells_sp.cab
3D.Arts.Dark.Kioko.v1.0.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
3DArts.Alien.Pinball.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
3darts.Total.Air.Mayhem.1942.v1.20.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Absolutist.Checkers.Challenge.v1.0.ARM.Smartphone2003.Regged-COREPDA.rar
Absolutist.Rotate.Mania.v3.1.ARM.Smartphone2003.Regged-COREPDA.rar
Absolutist.Smiling.Bubbles.v1.0.ARM.Smartphone2003.aSxPDA.zip
Absolutist.Trivia.Machine.v1.0.ARM.Smartphone2003.Regged-COREPDA.rar
Absolutist.Volley.Balley.v1.6.ARM.Smartphone2003.Regged-COREPDA.rar
Aces_Texas_Holdem.rar
Activekitten.Chronos.v2.9.4.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Regged-DVTPDA.zip
Aidem.Big-2.v1.0.ARM.Smartphone2002.Regged-COREPDA.rar
AIM.Productions.Chopper.Rescue.v1.0.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
AIM.Productions.Kamasutris.v1.0.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
AIM.Productions.RoboWars.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
AIM.Productions.Space.Balls.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Aim.Strip.BlackJack.v1.02.ARM.Smartphone2002.Retail-RCAPDA.rar
AIMproductionsKungFuFighting.rar
Angel_Sword_1-1-.0.rar
ArcadePark.rar
Astraware.Alchemy.v2.35.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Atomica.v2.35.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Bejeweled.v2.51.Smartphone2002.BiNPDA.QVGA.rar
Astraware.Chuzzle.v1.11.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Crazy.Daisy.v1.03.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Cubis.v1.0.Smartphone.2002.aSxPDA.rar
Astraware.Cubis.v1.21.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Fruit.Frolic.v1.0.Smartphone.2002.aSxPDA.rar
Astraware.Glyph.v1.00.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Mummy.Maze.v2.35.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.My.Little.Tank.v1.06.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Seven.Seas.v2.35.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Sudoku.v1.30.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Super.Slyder.v1.10.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Astraware.Tiptop.v1.01.Smartphone.2002.aSxPDA.rar
Astraware.Ultimate.Bowling.Fighter.v1.00.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.SyMPDA.rar
Binoteq.Amazing.World.v1.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Binoteq.Bears.Job.v1.2.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
BitBankSoftware.SmartGear.v0.21.XScale.ARM.Smartphone2003.DVTPDA.zip
Blazar.rar
Blaze.Carmageddon.3D.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Blaze.Golf.Pro.Contest.2.3D.v1.0.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Blaze.Lock.n.Load.Combat.Arena.3D.v1.20.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Blaze.Martial.Arts.3D.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Blaze.The.DaVinci.Code.3D.v1.0.2.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
BoxyPocket.rar
Brogent.Heat.Breaker.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
CoreExplorer.rar
Cronotech.Cavics.Engine.v1.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Cronotech.Super.Trooper.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Cronotech.Vector.Blaster.v1.0.2.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Drive-ThruPoker.rar
Exient.Total.Soccer.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Fathammer.AngelFish.rar
I-Mate.Backgammon.Multiplayer.v1.1.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
I-Mate.Pool.Multiplayer.QVGA.v1.0.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
In-Fusio.Midtown.Madness.3.Mobile.v1.1.35.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Infinite.Dreams.Sky.Force.v1.2.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
JokersQuestII.rar
Legacy.The.Lespasian.War.v1.0.All.PPC.Smartphone.PalmOS.SymbianOS.Retail-aSxPDA.zip
Ludimate.Sensible.Sudoku.v1.2.ARM.XScale.Smartphone2003.Cra-SyMPDA.zip
Madbeetle.Slotcar.Racer.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Manasoft.FirePowerEx.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Cred-DVTPDA.zip
MetalStrike_v1.0.rar
Meteor.rar
MMGgames.Dragon.Bane.2.v1.0.5.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Cracked-DVTPDA.zip
Mobile.Stream.Meteor.v1.4.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Mobirate.BrainGym.v1.2.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Regged-DVTPDA.zip
Mobirate.MotoGear.v1.4.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Regged-DVTPDA.zip
Momentum.Games.Pocket.Mini.Golf.2.Fire.Island.v1.0.3.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Momentum.Games.Pocket.Mini.Golf.2.Lost.Worlds.v1.0.3.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Momentum.Games.Pocket.Mini.Golf.2.Spooky.Hollow.v1.0.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Momentum.Games.Pocket.Mini.Golf.2.Winter.Wonderland.v1.0.4.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.zip
Nitrofamily.WOW.II.West.Line.v1.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Retail-DVTPDA.rar
Omega.One.Black.Jack.v1.0.2.ARM.Smartphone2002.Retail-aSxPDA.zip
Omega.One.Invaders.v1.0.3.ARM.Smartphone2002.Retail-aSxPDA.zip
Pocket.Football.v2.0.04.Smartphone.Regged-aSxPDA.rar
Pocket.Minigolf.v1.0.Smartphones.2002.Retail-aSxPDA.rar
Pop.Duck.v1.20.Smartphone.2002.Regged-aSxPDA.rar
RealDice Multiplayer Championship Chess.rar
RealDice Multiplayer Championship Mahjong.rar
RealDice Multiplayer Championship Poker.rar
RealDice.Roulette.v1.15.QVGA.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
RealDice.Roulette.v1.15.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
RealDice.Slots.v1.15.QVGA.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
RealDice.Slots.v1.15.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
RealDice.Video.Poker.v1.15.QVGA.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
RealDice.Video.Poker.v1.15.XScale.WM2003.WM5.SmartPhone200x.Regged-CSCPDA.rar
Rebound.rar
SexArm.BlockBusting.Babes.Premium.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Regged-DVTPDA.zip
slots_115spstandard.zip
SmallMindedDesign.Smart.Darts.2005.v1.0.0.ARM.Smartphone2002.Retail-RCAPDA.rar
Smart.Blocks.v1.31.Smartphone.2002.Regged-aSxPDA.rar
SnowRallyCanada.rar
Stand.Alone.Hold.Em.v.1.0.ARM.Smartphone.aSxPDA.rar
streetduel.rar
Tetraedge.Cocoto.Kart.Racer.v1.0..XScale.ARM.Smartphone2003-DVTPDA.zip
Trialaction.Snow.Volley.v1.0.XScale.ARM.Smartphone200x.Cracked-DVTPDA.zip
Valentin lliescu Chess.rar
worms2007.rar
WOWII West Line for Smartphone.rar





