
RPG stands for Role Playing Game and AltEarth is an RPG game set in an alternate Earth world.
The giant rock from heaven has long missed and Earth is now dominated by a single large continent - Pangaea. I live in the northern part of Pangaea called Norgard. I have heard many stories about us Sapiens, our enemies; the Thals, and many foul beasts such as Saurs. The Thals destroyed my village, dropped my body into the river and left me to rot. Somehow, I survived. I have washed onto the shores of another village. They will pay for this
Game Features
4 player classes
Large world setting with five playable maps and ability to download additional content in the future
7 customizable player attributes
100+ items
Unique abilities and spells
Class specific equipment
20+ quests
Automated and real-time combat
Stunning 3D modeled and animated player models and environment
20+ hours of non-linear game play for each class
//testovano na mpx220
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.box.net/shared/o4vf8j8c17