Kód: Vybrat vše
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=586150B. Rotation and High Resolution
1. Change Your sys.txt content (backup your old one) with I gave below, (your sys.txt should be only 6 lines below, delete all other lines.)
2. Check inside the ui_igo folder in SDCard/iGO8/data.zip if there is 480_800, 800_480, 240_400, 400_240 folders inside it. (There must be
3. Install iGO8 normally (with 2577/Autorun.exe), make your local configurations etc. and exit iGO8.
4. Add the lines I gave below into SDCARD/iGO8/save/system.ini
5. Start iGO8 again, if the screen is not clipped, you can change from portrait to landscape. I tried it and succeed.
So my sys.txt is: (6 lines below)
Code:
[folders]
app="%SDCARD%/iGO8"
[interface]
maxzoom2d=6000000
show_exit=1
Lines to add in iGO8/save/system.ini
Code:
[rawdisplay]
class="portrait"
autoconfig="1"
driver="gdi"
highres="0"
highres="0" line is important for High Resolution mode
Note: app="%SDCARD%/iGO8" this line should be modified for the devices that are not WWE. This line is for WWE ROM. %SDCARD% name should be changed for other languages.
