sháním hry na mpx220 win mobile 2003 :
3D speed city, snow rally city stage, 3d air combat, mini Dogfight, mini Jetfight, V- rally
predem moc dekuj
4 příspěvky •Stránka 1 z 1
Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
dell axim x50v: 640x480 a nokia N95
dell axim x50v: 640x480 a nokia N95
Příspěvky:
121
121
Registrován:
30. 05. 2007 20:18
30. 05. 2007 20:18
Odesláno:
03. 08. 2007 09:19
03. 08. 2007 09:19
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
03. 08. 2007 09:26
03. 08. 2007 09:26
Snow rally here:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.4shared.com/file/20511471/f98154e3/OmniGSoftwareSnowRallyCityStagev11uARMPPCSmartphone200xRetail-COREPDA.htmlSoftware is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
dell axim x50v: 640x480 a nokia N95
dell axim x50v: 640x480 a nokia N95
Příspěvky:
121
121
Registrován:
30. 05. 2007 20:18
30. 05. 2007 20:18
Odesláno:
03. 08. 2007 10:48
03. 08. 2007 10:48
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
03. 08. 2007 17:15
03. 08. 2007 17:15
As you should see it's tagged ARM PPC Smartphone200x- So it should work on ARM CPUs PPCs and Smartphones. Anyway I test it on my MPX and inform you about results 
/Edit:
Strange but I cannot instal it on MPX
However Active Sync sends it to device and during instal on pc is written that is for WM2003,...,Smartphone also is mentioned.
/Edit2:
Mini Jetfight here:
/Edit:
Strange but I cannot instal it on MPX
However Active Sync sends it to device and during instal on pc is written that is for WM2003,...,Smartphone also is mentioned./Edit2:
Mini Jetfight here:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://rapidshare.com/files/46822305/OmniG.Software.Mini.Jetfight.v1.1.XScale.ARM.Smartphone2003.Retail-DVTPDA.zipSoftware is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








4 příspěvky •Stránka 1 z 1

