Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

Looking for working crack, keygen or whatever

Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:04
Looking for working crack, keygen or whatever
As in topic, I have an officially released game:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/46689725/SMK.Software.Magic.Solitaires.Collection.v1.31.ARM.XScale.Smartphone200x.Cracked-SyMPDA.zip
The problem is that I can't start this when I use crack. I got error that it can't be runned cause isn't digitally signed. Any Idea?
/edit:
Homesite:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.smksoftware.ru/index.php?lang=en&page=140
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
moneytoo
Mobil Member User
Příspěvky:
1149
Registrován:
10. 01. 2007 11:20
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:14

Have you done "application unlock" on your device?
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:18

If you mean Policy patch yes it's done. Any other app is working without any problem.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
moneytoo
Mobil Member User
Příspěvky:
1149
Registrován:
10. 01. 2007 11:20
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:21

Im not sure if the policy patch is enough. Try changing the registry values and applying these changes using SDA_ApplicationUnlock.

BTW: There is still a way how to install these files - just instal some developers certificates and sign cab using some utility for this certificate (but I have never done this :-))
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:25

The problem isn't with .cab file but with crack. If I run it as a demo works ok. Problem is when I use cracked .exe.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
moneytoo
Mobil Member User
Příspěvky:
1149
Registrován:
10. 01. 2007 11:20
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:27

cab/exe, its the same, both need to be signed. try the registry values & sda...
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 18:36

They both are signed as I see on my pc. Used Check Lock v1.0 It says my phone is unlocked. Anyway I can try what are you talking about but need to know what values I have to change?
Thx for help moneytoo.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
moneytoo
Mobil Member User
Příspěvky:
1149
Registrován:
10. 01. 2007 11:20
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 19:08

Try changing following registry values using this editor:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.breaksoft.com/Download/MRE/MobileRegistryEditor.zip

Kód: Vybrat vše

HKLM/Security/Policies/Policies/00001001 = 2 => 1 
HKLM/Security/Policies/Policies/00001005 = 16 => 40 
HKLM/Security/Policies/Policies/00001017 = 128 => 144
Then run this on your PC when the device is connected (and restart).

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://uloz.to/27484/SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe
Maybe it helps, maybe not... You never know :-)
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
07. 08. 2007 19:21

Done! Not working :x Btw I had first value=1, second was 16 and third 148. However for your patience and good will to help me out you've earned my first Thanks :wink:
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1