Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

MUD Smart Solitaire v2.05

Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
17. 09. 2007 21:57
MUD Smart Solitaire v2.05
I'm looking for game as in topic. Demo can be downloaded here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mud.ca/smartsoli/smartsoli.html
So far I can't find anything beside that there is no keygen for it. As I know to run it in full I need patched file MUD.dll. Unfortunatelly only one link to this file that I found is dead now :cry: Can somebody help me?
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1