Stránka 1 z 1

My Electrical Calculator 1.0

Napsal: 05. 07. 2007 15:56
od nowizz
cau, nema nekdo tenhle program v plne verzi? :D






/// Topic přemístěn do odpovídající sekce...vizPravidla :!: Příště by to mohla být Žlutá karta :!:
FullSoft

Napsal: 05. 07. 2007 16:05
od TnT84
Wrong section.

/edit :
Thanks, FullSoft (has been used :wink: ), anyway I think he wants this app:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=15236
Requirements: Works with all Pocket PCs (Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/2003 SE/Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices), 235 KB of Free Memory
However I didn't find any release of it.
But I've seen somewhere during searching this app:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=9559

it is also on forum:
http://4allmobile.eu/viewtopic.php?t=17 ... ht=engcalc



/// Thanks for notice. When the will want to warn moderators on mistaken benefit, use blue button above mistaken benefit :wink:
FullSoft

Napsal: 09. 07. 2007 16:25
od nowizz
to je mily ale ja to videl i pro QQVGA displej (mpx220) a nechci ho kupovat, chci ho zadarmiko;-)

Napsal: 09. 07. 2007 16:41
od TnT84
Sorry didn't found any ver for QQVGA. Also no cracks for this app, I cannot help you.