Témata, skiny, obrázky, změna ikon…
2 příspěvky •Stránka 1 z 1

Sprite Substratum Theme

Témata, skiny, obrázky, změna ikon…
Uživatelský avatar
milann70
Uploader
Zařízení:
iGET Blackview, Lenovo Phab2 DUAL GOLD, nová Nokia 3310 Kdyby něco,tak SZ
Příspěvky:
25149
Registrován:
04. 06. 2007 09:17
Odesláno:
05. 02. 2020 08:37
Sprite Substratum Theme
Sprite Substratum Theme v1.243 Unreleased [Patched]

Požadavky: Android 5.0 a vyšší + Substratum Theme Engine + Root

Popis: My name is djdarkknight96 from TeamBlackOut.
I would like to introduce my very 1st Substratum themes Sprite and CodeRed!


Screen:
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Více info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djdarkknight.subs.sprite
Stahuj zde:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://www.uploadship.com/b558538a6d106c8e
https://dropapk.to/93a6qyhyjgdg
https://upload.ac/m55ew7msrhr9
https://mixloads.com/3wy4w1bgzg6k
https://webshare.cz/#/file/16F7bj3bz4/sprite-v1-243-p-apk
I have been a long time CM theme developer since Android Froyo and love to make my phone look good...at least to me!
With that said I wanted to share my theme so other can enjoy. I made this for me and will continue to improve it for me to use.
Not that I don't encourage feedback but I have a vision and want to complete it!

Sprite and Substratum together with the AWESOME developers and Themers in the community have helped me get pretty far already in a short time, I feel it's ready to share!

INCLUDES:
-FULL BLACK MODE "WhiteUIMustDIE"

-FULL CLEAR MODE "Make your own theme with your wallpaper!"

-Teal "Sprite" and Red "CodeRed" accent's but more then just accents! See ****** for CodeRed help

-50+ Apps added almost 60 "Note some apps cannot go clear like Dialer and Contacts"

-13+ Wallpapers to match the theme

-Font Package "Risque"

-Bootanimation "Made by Mark Bencze"

-Theme Ready apps Needed...at least for now...It will work but you will see white backgrounds in some places.

-Ripple fix in settings "This is for those whop just need that ripple, it will also show a card type bg on clear.

-Wifi and Signal options without frames "Circle Solid, Circle Lines, Arc Solid and Arc Lines"

-Battery without frame and custom charger indicator

-Custom NavKeys

-Plenty of hard work and searching
Dotazy na SZ.
Uploader
Uživatelský avatar
milann70
Uploader
Zařízení:
iGET Blackview, Lenovo Phab2 DUAL GOLD, nová Nokia 3310 Kdyby něco,tak SZ
Příspěvky:
25149
Registrován:
04. 06. 2007 09:17
Odesláno:
25. 03. 2020 11:20

Re: Sprite Substratum Theme

Sprite Substratum Theme v1.245 Unreleased [Patched]

Požadavky: Android 8.0 + Substratum Theme Engine + Root a vyšší

Novinky ve verzi: OXYGEN OS 10 Android Q.Android Q 10 Stock Pixel/AOSP.

Více info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djdarkknight.subs.sprite
Stahuj zde:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://www.uploadship.com/81d44d4589459d88
https://dropapk.to/pmormwxkep66
https://upload.ac/hgqzippp5zwj
https://uloz.to/file/Mst09MFINn8u/sprite-v1-245-4allmobile-cz-apk
https://ulozto.sk/file/DRvwqCrYekbq/sprite-v1-245-4allmobile-cz-apk
https://ulozto.net/file/vx1Rhkc1HUJY/sprite-v1-245-4allmobile-cz-apk
https://webshare.cz/#/file/2ou7O5N06f/sprite-v1-245-4allmobile-cz-apk
Dotazy na SZ.
Uploader
2 příspěvky •Stránka 1 z 1