Témata, skiny, obrázky, změna ikon…
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

AOKP/CM10 Nexified Theme

Témata, skiny, obrázky, změna ikon…
Uživatelský avatar
Germanicus
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
One M8 /One M7 / HOX / Note 10.1
Příspěvky:
6021
Registrován:
23. 11. 2010 20:47
Odesláno:
18. 12. 2012 13:21
AOKP/CM10 Nexified Theme
AOKP/CM10 Nexified Theme v1.66

Požadavky: Android 2.3+

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Popis:
I created a theme for your Nexus. It is compatible with both xhdpi and hdpi.
Apply theme and reboot.
If you get an error about the theme not being compiled correctly, apply the default "System" theme, reboot and then apply the Nexified theme.
All suggestions will be considered. I prefer email for conversations about suggestions as I am unable to reply to comments on the play store.

Další info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexified.theme.nexified
Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/30680255/file.html
Mirror:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3XMKZLKVZZ
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1YM2GQBC/AOKP_CM10_Nexified_Theme_v1.66.apk
Obrázek

Obrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1