Stránka 1 z 1

help me

Napsal: 09. 04. 2008 18:12
od loyalx
I am besnik from kosovo and i fucked up my htc tYtn
I dont know good english but maybe somebody can understand me what is the problem with my HTC,
I tried to put windows mobile 6 at my HTC and at 76% i stoped accidently and now dont want 2start my htc activesync dont recognize my HTC just screen HTC at start thats it. if somebody have any idea what 2 do I will be thankful thanks 2anyone.
I am waiting :)

Re: help me

Napsal: 09. 04. 2008 18:53
od TnT84
You have a big problem I see. I don't know hoe is that in HTC but some paperwight motorola's can be repaired when doing so called test point. I can advice you to try obtain any help on this forum:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://forum.xda-developers.com/
This forum is intended to develop ROMs etc. so I suppose some people there might know if this is possible to repair your device.