Stránka 1 z 1

Symbian AntiViruses 2007

Napsal: 25. 09. 2007 09:55
od TnT84
Included:
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
Kaspersky Anti.Virus.Mobile.v2.0.32b
McAfee VirusScan.Mobile.v1.11
Norton Anti-Virus v1.2.2
Simworks_AntiVirus_v1.2.1
Symantec Mobile Security
SymMS_S60_70s
Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mirrorit.de/?id=b37c9795eb53133
I found this and only mirrored for you I don't know they're working or not :wink:

Napsal: 26. 09. 2007 08:48
od kaspr66
Mohl bych poprosit o nějaké screeny?? A co třeba nějaký popis sw - třeba o jakou licenci a jakou platnost jde. Thx

Napsal: 26. 09. 2007 17:03
od TnT84
All should be cracked. I cannot give you any screens cause I don't have Symbian OS phone. But you can try and leave a feedback to others ;)

reupload

Napsal: 26. 01. 2008 17:12
od acooma
Moh bys to pls reupnout?

Napsal: 26. 01. 2008 18:17
od TnT84
Not my mirrors but still working ;)

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/35160167/Symbian_AntiViruses.2007.rar
or

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.maxishare.net/en/file/743/Symbian-AntiViruses-2007-rar