1. I guess you know if you have S60 series phone
2. This works only for some models of Nokia phones (as I know)
3. First things first: turn on your phone
4. Punch code:
*3001#12345#
5. This should bring you NAM programming menu.
6. In NAM go down untill you see "emergencynumbers"
7. Enter it
8. Go down and in empty slot punch number you want to call for free
9. Exit NAM menu
10. Done now when you calls on that number it should be threatet like emergency call - so free.
NOTES:
I cannot guarantee it works,
I don't take any responsibilitty,
I don't know this works on any network and on which phones ( on N70 it doesn't),
Any reports are welcome,
Any Thanks even more
Please test this with only a little time of call ( It will hurt you when you pay for it if it doesn't work.
EnjoY All :!:





