Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

Server for upload

Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 17:37
Server for upload
In past two days I have been reported about two broken links on fileho where I upload recently. That makes me angry and I'm looking for a good, stable filehosting service now. The best would be with no limit link validity, that give me download links back (filefactory, sendspace doesn't :P) and preferably with Polish or English interface. If you know any please give me some link to it. Thanks in advance!
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
Filippo
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Příspěvky:
781
Registrován:
23. 12. 2006 09:07
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 17:43

Very good server is

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/
there is not any download limit and... look yourself :)
And for you, is in Polish language
We must thanks to moderator FullSoft for this upload server


PS: Sorry for my poor English :?
Toshiba Portégé G900
Mobil Extra User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:20

Thanks. First impressions:
Links validity is limited to six months of inactivity.
There is an ftp upload service - thats nice - but for me useless as far cause after about 0.5 h 2,2MB file still not upped it brokes connections :(
Uploading via Mozilla works nice, description of file is required.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
Filippo
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Příspěvky:
781
Registrován:
23. 12. 2006 09:07
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:41

I'm uploading via FlashFXP I haven't any problem, upload speed is about 70kB/s (I have 1024kB/s Net), link isn't broken... FTP uploading is good
I uploaded 10MB whitout problem...
Toshiba Portégé G900
Mobil Extra User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:54

So it must be something with my client settings. Using FTPRush, so I will look, change and test again. Or use another ftp client.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Škopi
Administrátor
Zařízení:
Galaxy S20+
Příspěvky:
3572
Registrován:
01. 01. 2007 20:54
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 21:34

lool nice english topic :wink:
Alcatel OT Easy -» Philips Savvy -» Siemens C35 -» nokia 5110 -» Motorola MPx220 +Nokia 2600 -» HTC TyTN -» N6120c -» Motorola Milestone -» LG optimus 2x -» LG optimus 7 -» Huawei Ideos X5 -» sony ericsson xperia play -» HTC HD2 -» iPhone 4s -» Lumia 620 -» Motorola Razr xt910 -» Galaxy S III -» BlackBerry Z10 -» BlackBerry Q10 -» HTC One M7 -» iPhone 5 -» Xperia Z1 Compact -» Desire 500 -» Galaxy s4 mini VE -» Galaxy S4 -» Huawei P8 Lite -» G S7
Administrátor
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 21:59

skopix píše:lool nice english topic :wink:
As you should see in past few days I've uploaded nice amount of games and apps. So the question isn't that stupid as it looks like. Asked for good server cause I won't be downloading stuff I have uploaded.
/edit
Found really nice I think:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://mediafire.com
/edit2: added to code
/edit3: Nice list of file hosting services here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.diromo.com/free-file-hosting/pagerank/desc/
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Škopi
Administrátor
Zařízení:
Galaxy S20+
Příspěvky:
3572
Registrován:
01. 01. 2007 20:54
Odesláno:
30. 06. 2007 07:27

I only said that is it a nice English topic no that is that a stupid question and alike. But if am it badly reloaded so excuse. sry :wink:
Alcatel OT Easy -» Philips Savvy -» Siemens C35 -» nokia 5110 -» Motorola MPx220 +Nokia 2600 -» HTC TyTN -» N6120c -» Motorola Milestone -» LG optimus 2x -» LG optimus 7 -» Huawei Ideos X5 -» sony ericsson xperia play -» HTC HD2 -» iPhone 4s -» Lumia 620 -» Motorola Razr xt910 -» Galaxy S III -» BlackBerry Z10 -» BlackBerry Q10 -» HTC One M7 -» iPhone 5 -» Xperia Z1 Compact -» Desire 500 -» Galaxy s4 mini VE -» Galaxy S4 -» Huawei P8 Lite -» G S7
Administrátor
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
30. 06. 2007 08:12

No problem. I just missunderstood you ;)
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1