Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

ABBYY FineReader 8.0 [Request] <SOLVED>

Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
23. 09. 2007 00:19
ABBYY FineReader 8.0 [Request] <SOLVED>
Mobil Euro shop currently useless. Anyway I have a request to you. I need an unlock code for ABBYY 8.0:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://registration.abbyy.com/finereader_unlock.asp?code=12122-66877-07480-82796&Product=FR80&LCID=1033
On my side got only an error:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
Maybe something with my browser using Mozilla, but even in IE7 the same error. Please somebody provide me an unlock code for version try & buy. Or any version 8.0 pro which not requesting it, but not Rapidshit.

/Edit:
ABBYY site finally works. I got my key now.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1