Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Tourism near Jesenik, Zlate Hory - need some directions

Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
27. 06. 2009 16:34
Tourism near Jesenik, Zlate Hory - need some directions
Well I'll probably be near Czech border next weekend and wanna jump to your country for few hours. I'll be near Jesenik, Mikulovice, Zlate Hory. So the question is where to go? What interesting I can see there. I know Biskupská kupa, jeskyne na Spicaku (or something similiar), Lipove Lazne, Zlatorudne Mlyny and few other places nearby ( I mean I saw it already). I wanna visit Jeskyne na Pomezi, is it worth of it? Are there any castles? Any ideas what else to visit?
Thanks for any reply.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1