9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 17:37
29. 06. 2007 17:37
In past two days I have been reported about two broken links on fileho where I upload recently. That makes me angry and I'm looking for a good, stable filehosting service now. The best would be with no limit link validity, that give me download links back (filefactory, sendspace doesn't
) and preferably with Polish or English interface. If you know any please give me some link to it. Thanks in advance!
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Příspěvky:
781
781
Registrován:
23. 12. 2006 09:07
23. 12. 2006 09:07
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 17:43
29. 06. 2007 17:43
Very good server is
there is not any download limit and... look yourself
And for you, is in Polish language
We must thanks to moderator FullSoft for this upload server
PS: Sorry for my poor English
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://files-upload.com/And for you, is in Polish language
We must thanks to moderator FullSoft for this upload server
PS: Sorry for my poor English
Toshiba Portégé G900
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:20
29. 06. 2007 19:20
Thanks. First impressions:
Links validity is limited to six months of inactivity.
There is an ftp upload service - thats nice - but for me useless as far cause after about 0.5 h 2,2MB file still not upped it brokes connections
Uploading via Mozilla works nice, description of file is required.
Links validity is limited to six months of inactivity.
There is an ftp upload service - thats nice - but for me useless as far cause after about 0.5 h 2,2MB file still not upped it brokes connections
Uploading via Mozilla works nice, description of file is required.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Toshiba Portégé G900 [WVGA]
Příspěvky:
781
781
Registrován:
23. 12. 2006 09:07
23. 12. 2006 09:07
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:41
29. 06. 2007 19:41
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 19:54
29. 06. 2007 19:54
Administrátor
Zařízení:
Galaxy S20+
Galaxy S20+
Příspěvky:
3572
3572
Registrován:
01. 01. 2007 20:54
01. 01. 2007 20:54
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 21:34
29. 06. 2007 21:34
lool nice english topic 
Alcatel OT Easy -» Philips Savvy -» Siemens C35 -» nokia 5110 -» Motorola MPx220 +Nokia 2600 -» HTC TyTN -» N6120c -» Motorola Milestone -» LG optimus 2x -» LG optimus 7 -» Huawei Ideos X5 -» sony ericsson xperia play -» HTC HD2 -» iPhone 4s -» Lumia 620 -» Motorola Razr xt910 -» Galaxy S III -» BlackBerry Z10 -» BlackBerry Q10 -» HTC One M7 -» iPhone 5 -» Xperia Z1 Compact -» Desire 500 -» Galaxy s4 mini VE -» Galaxy S4 -» Huawei P8 Lite -» G S7
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 21:59
29. 06. 2007 21:59
As you should see in past few days I've uploaded nice amount of games and apps. So the question isn't that stupid as it looks like. Asked for good server cause I won't be downloading stuff I have uploaded.skopix píše:lool nice english topic
/edit
Found really nice I think:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://mediafire.com/edit3: Nice list of file hosting services here:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.diromo.com/free-file-hosting/pagerank/desc/Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








Administrátor
Zařízení:
Galaxy S20+
Galaxy S20+
Příspěvky:
3572
3572
Registrován:
01. 01. 2007 20:54
01. 01. 2007 20:54
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
30. 06. 2007 07:27
30. 06. 2007 07:27
I only said that is it a nice English topic no that is that a stupid question and alike. But if am it badly reloaded so excuse. sry 
Alcatel OT Easy -» Philips Savvy -» Siemens C35 -» nokia 5110 -» Motorola MPx220 +Nokia 2600 -» HTC TyTN -» N6120c -» Motorola Milestone -» LG optimus 2x -» LG optimus 7 -» Huawei Ideos X5 -» sony ericsson xperia play -» HTC HD2 -» iPhone 4s -» Lumia 620 -» Motorola Razr xt910 -» Galaxy S III -» BlackBerry Z10 -» BlackBerry Q10 -» HTC One M7 -» iPhone 5 -» Xperia Z1 Compact -» Desire 500 -» Galaxy s4 mini VE -» Galaxy S4 -» Huawei P8 Lite -» G S7
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
30. 06. 2007 08:12
30. 06. 2007 08:12
9 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

