Stránka 1 z 1

Server for upload

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 17:37
od TnT84
In past two days I have been reported about two broken links on fileho where I upload recently. That makes me angry and I'm looking for a good, stable filehosting service now. The best would be with no limit link validity, that give me download links back (filefactory, sendspace doesn't :P) and preferably with Polish or English interface. If you know any please give me some link to it. Thanks in advance!

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 17:43
od Filippo
Very good server is

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/
there is not any download limit and... look yourself :)
And for you, is in Polish language
We must thanks to moderator FullSoft for this upload server


PS: Sorry for my poor English :?

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 19:20
od TnT84
Thanks. First impressions:
Links validity is limited to six months of inactivity.
There is an ftp upload service - thats nice - but for me useless as far cause after about 0.5 h 2,2MB file still not upped it brokes connections :(
Uploading via Mozilla works nice, description of file is required.

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 19:41
od Filippo
I'm uploading via FlashFXP I haven't any problem, upload speed is about 70kB/s (I have 1024kB/s Net), link isn't broken... FTP uploading is good
I uploaded 10MB whitout problem...

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 19:54
od TnT84
So it must be something with my client settings. Using FTPRush, so I will look, change and test again. Or use another ftp client.

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 21:34
od Škopi
lool nice english topic :wink:

Napsal: 29. 06. 2007 21:59
od TnT84
skopix píše:lool nice english topic :wink:
As you should see in past few days I've uploaded nice amount of games and apps. So the question isn't that stupid as it looks like. Asked for good server cause I won't be downloading stuff I have uploaded.
/edit
Found really nice I think:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://mediafire.com
/edit2: added to code
/edit3: Nice list of file hosting services here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.diromo.com/free-file-hosting/pagerank/desc/

Napsal: 30. 06. 2007 07:27
od Škopi
I only said that is it a nice English topic no that is that a stupid question and alike. But if am it badly reloaded so excuse. sry :wink:

Napsal: 30. 06. 2007 08:12
od TnT84
No problem. I just missunderstood you ;)