Stránka 1 z 1

HELP PLS

Napsal: 31. 10. 2007 13:29
od Rosa
Lidi potreboval bych poradit nevite co to zanmena "invertibilní" PLS potraboval bych to rychle!!
Dik moc za odpovedi.

Napsal: 31. 10. 2007 14:07
od TnT84
It's a math term. It's for a matrix and means that you can invert it to matrix (jednostkowa don't know how is it in English)
A => A' is possible
English definition:
Invertible Said of a matrix if its inverse exists. That is, a matrix A is invertible if there exists another matrix B such that BA=I, where I is the identity matrix.
Po polsku:
Niech A będzie macierzą kwadratową ustalonego stopnia. Macierz A jest odwracalna, jeśli istnieje taka macierz B, że zachodzi

AB = BA = I,

gdzie I jest macierzą jednostkową.

Napsal: 31. 10. 2007 14:07
od D.Haba
tak tohle slovo sem hledal v nekolika slovnikach cizich slov a nic. nejspis jde o nejaky matematicky slovicko. a zrejme to bude neco jako podobnyho jako slovo "obracene"