Jeff Dunham Arguing with Myself (2006) / 720p / BluRay / EN
Napsal: 29. 12. 2009 10:47
Jeff Dunham Arguing with Myself 2006 720p Bluray DTS x264-PerfectionHD

The puppets that appear on this release are Walter, Sweet Daddy Dee, Bubba J, Peanut and Jose Jalapeno.
Far and away one of the funniest comedians I have seen in a long time. His talent as a ventriloquist is nothing short of amazing. You find yourself focusing on the assortment of characters he presents as if they were the ones talking.
I must admit that Walter was my favorite. I think we all know at least one crotchety old man like Walter. Walter's comments about Police on Bicycles was HILARIOUS!! Although each of the characters were funny, Walter and Peanut were my favorites.
The whole video had me holding my sides and laughing till I cried. This is a video we watch over and over and feel compelled to drag out whenever company is over.
Mr Dunham is a very talented comedian and I'm anxiously awaiting more performances on video from him.

Technical Info
Subtitles
Hellshare Dowload:(4x1000MB 1x300MB)
Rapidshare Downlload:(22x200MB 1x146MB)

The puppets that appear on this release are Walter, Sweet Daddy Dee, Bubba J, Peanut and Jose Jalapeno.
Far and away one of the funniest comedians I have seen in a long time. His talent as a ventriloquist is nothing short of amazing. You find yourself focusing on the assortment of characters he presents as if they were the ones talking.
I must admit that Walter was my favorite. I think we all know at least one crotchety old man like Walter. Walter's comments about Police on Bicycles was HILARIOUS!! Although each of the characters were funny, Walter and Peanut were my favorites.
The whole video had me holding my sides and laughing till I cried. This is a video we watch over and over and feel compelled to drag out whenever company is over.
Mr Dunham is a very talented comedian and I'm anxiously awaiting more performances on video from him.

Kód: Vybrat vše
Movie Title...: Jeff Dunham: Arguing with myself
Source........: Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself AVC DTS-HD-DON
Ripper........: ThaBangerKód: Vybrat vše
Runtime.......: 1h:09m:07s Encoder...: GrandDK
Size..........: 4,23 GB Codec.....: x264
Framerate.....: 29,970 Language..: English
Resolution....: 1280x720 Video.....: 6874 kb/s
Year..........: 2006 Audio.....: 5.1 DTS Core 1.5 mb/sKód: Vybrat vše
[x] English [ ] Swedish [ ] Spanish [ ] Dutch
[x] Danish [ ] German [ ] Polish [ ] Italian
[ ] Arabic [ ] Portuguese [ ] Czech [ ] Thai
[ ] Hindi [ ] Hungarian [ ] Croatic [ ] Korean
[ ] Slovenia [ ] Finnish [ ] Icelandic [ ] Chinese
[ ] Norwegian [ ] French [ ] Hebrew [ ] OtherKód: Vybrat vše
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0806102Hellshare Dowload:(4x1000MB 1x300MB)
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/jeff-dunham-arguing-with-myself-2006-720p-bluray-dts-x264-part1.rar/821588
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/jeff-dunham-arguing-with-myself-2006-720p-bluray-dts-x264-part2.rar/821587
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/jeff-dunham-arguing-with-myself-2006-720p-bluray-dts-x264-part3.rar/821605
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/jeff-dunham-arguing-with-myself-2006-720p-bluray-dts-x264-part4.rar/821606
http://download.cz.hellshare.com/jeff-dunham-arguing-with-myself-2006-720p-bluray-dts-x264-part5.rar/821612Rapidshare Downlload:(22x200MB 1x146MB)
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388637/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388598/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388595/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388632/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388605/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388651/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388646/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388681/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388703/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327389071/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327389290/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327389304/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387604/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387698/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387742/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part15.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387615/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part16.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387679/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part17.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387652/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part18.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387616/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part19.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387637/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part20.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387653/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part21.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327387643/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part22.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/327388201/Jeff.Dunham.Arguing.with.Myself.2006.720p.Bluray.DTS.x264-PerfectionHD.part23.rar