R.I.P. starých nefunkčních věcí.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Fighting UNRATED 2009 DVDRip

R.I.P. starých nefunkčních věcí.
lutvid269
Mobil Beginner
Příspěvky:
28
Registrován:
06. 01. 2010 10:08
Odesláno:
07. 01. 2010 05:47
Fighting UNRATED 2009 DVDRip
Fighting UNRATED 2009 DVDRip


Obrázek

Fighting UNRATED / 2009 / DVDRip / 700 MB

As bad as this movie looked, I went into it with an open mind but as I suspected it was pretty bad. The dialogue was the worst part by far; it consists of some combination of mumbling and incoherent slang.

The acting is terrible despite Mr. Howard doing his best to try and act his way out of the script. The narrative is scattered and clich? and has no original plot elements. You would figure a movie called "Fighting" would at least be saved by its fight sequences but its not, there are some half decent moments but most of the time you can't really tell what's going on however the final fight wasn't to bad. There are some genuine attempts at emotion throughout but usually they fall flat. There were way to many moments where I laughed but wasn't supposed to, especially the speech given right before the last fight. Overall it's a terribly acted movie with an even worst script.


Download

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://hotfile.com/dl/22581208/7f63c42/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.001.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581211/7a80eda/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.002.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581287/dd4a012/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.003.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581325/7f116c1/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.004.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581386/1ad7e39/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.005.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581403/83c615e/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.006.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581485/cbaced2/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.007.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/22581512/a4b2411/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.008.html
To join film use this program:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://hotfile.com/dl/20100528/8d0c63c/FFSJ.rar.html

mirro

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/328725586/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/328725608/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.002
http://rapidshare.com/files/328725597/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.003
http://rapidshare.com/files/328725631/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.004
http://rapidshare.com/files/328726485/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.005
http://rapidshare.com/files/328726501/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.006
http://rapidshare.com/files/328726543/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.007
http://rapidshare.com/files/328725962/Fighting-UNRATED-BDRip-XviD-DASH.avi.008
Mobil Beginner
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1