Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony se Symbianem.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

David Macek QuickSafeDM v1.01 UIQv3

Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony se Symbianem.
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
12. 11. 2007 18:53
David Macek QuickSafeDM v1.01 UIQv3
Obrázek
Author's Description
QuickSafeDM provides a simple storage for all your confidental information with fast and easy access. You can store passwords, credit card details, bank account information, email logins and passwords, membership information, list of your (extramarital J) children, boyfriends or girlfriends and many more.

Starting from version 1.01 I have added a few more information types to store and also you can directly call the attached phone number (see menu/Make call in detail form). I have also extended the maximum size of fields to 45 characters.

All updates are and will be free!!!
Compatiable Devices
Motorola RIZR Z8, Sony Ericsson M600i, Sony Ericsson P1, Sony Ericsson P990, Sony Ericsson W950i
Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://xirror.com/spread/40486653/David.Macek.QuickSafeDM.v1.01.UIQv3.SymbianOS9.incl.Keygen-HSpda.rar.html
EnjoY!
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1