Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony s Windows Mobile.
14 příspěvků

Mundu IM v4

Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony s Windows Mobile.
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:41
2 FullSoft: You're picking on ;) But yes it's strange, however I even cannot do it, so probably my voice and posts doesn't count. :P
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
FullSoft
Veterán
Příspěvky:
2813
Registrován:
24. 12. 2006 23:13
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:47

2 TnT84:

When the one says, as though writes in Czech, so would it had also adhere...
| Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 512 GB | Samsung Galaxy A9 Duos (2018) | LG G3 3/32 GB | Epad Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dualboot (Android 5 / Windows 10) | Mio C720 | Mio H610 | Prestigio Geovision 4500TMC |
Veterán
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
12. 10. 2007 22:56

You're right but for me that how he writes makes no difference. However if this will be about Polish it would drive me crazy. So hope he will change this image or start write in correct language. I didn't mind to hurt your or anyone feelings.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
Tommy.SLA
Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
SE Xperia ST17i (Active) + 8GB; HP iPAQ 514 + 512 MB
Příspěvky:
134
Registrován:
18. 08. 2007 08:11
Odesláno:
13. 10. 2007 11:31

If that's a problem I'll start writing English and keep advertising Czech :) More comfortable than using ěščřžýáíéúů and the different set of characters that come with the Czech keyboard layout.
For example, my Czech kayboard layout on my laptop is missing a backslash :cry:

I've never gotten used to using the special Czech characters...So if I were to write correctly, it would take thrice the time necessary now :?

Sorry if it seems a bit ironic. What I meant by using that ad was more of a grammar issue. A lot of people can't use commas correctly, don't know where to write i/y, or post something that just doesn't sound czech even though it uses the language. THAT sucks. Czech characters are bad enough to deal with when encoding e-books, let alone write using them.



To TnT84: No offense meant...I don't expect ayone whose primary language is not czech to write in czech. Quite the opposite; my hat's off to you for being so kind and writing in english and not polish :) I'm from Ostrava and yet I understand more of german and english than I do polish. :oops:
Mobil Guru
14 příspěvků