Low gravity Racer
Napsal: 16. 03. 2009 08:14
Low gravity Racer
Požadavky: iphone, itouch
Popis: Talk about need for speed on the moon. Low Gravity Racer is one of those iPhone games that can keep you up for hours. I am personally a big fan of Arcade games, so I am a bit biased here, but Low Gravity Racer has something for everyone. The game has fast visuals, which should be fun for speed crazy gamers. And let’s not forget that it’s a race, which brings your competitive side out. And you can shoot missiles which makes the game even more fun.


Další info:
Download a Instrukce:
Požadavky: iphone, itouch
Popis: Talk about need for speed on the moon. Low Gravity Racer is one of those iPhone games that can keep you up for hours. I am personally a big fan of Arcade games, so I am a bit biased here, but Low Gravity Racer has something for everyone. The game has fast visuals, which should be fun for speed crazy gamers. And let’s not forget that it’s a race, which brings your competitive side out. And you can shoot missiles which makes the game even more fun.


Další info:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.iphoneappsfinder.com/games-apps/low-gravity-racer/Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/95637/Low_Grav_Racer_v1.2.zip_24.68MB.html